Thursday, February 24, 2011

love.

love.

is a merging of two worlds.

love is simple: love is a foot massage, a back rub, a hand stroke. love is a look. love is innocence. love is childlike and playful. it giggles. loud. it cooks for you. it feeds you french fries while watching jerry springer. it licks the grease off your cheek or wipes it with a finger. love is small talk, big talk, bed talk. love sucks toes. love licks below the belt between the cheeks. love is dirty. love is watching her sit and pee. love is fishing out her tampon. love fucks during periods. love fucks twice without cleaning up. love bites and scratches and sins. it's not always flowers and lollipops. sometimes its razors and needles. fuck me until i bleed. love moans. love comes inside. "i love you, you're amazing." love kisses her eyes and drifts peacefully to sleep.

love is complicated, love is insecure: don't hurt me, you're all i have. you have my heart don't stomp on it. love cuts and curses. blood and "fuck you." i was drunk, no excuse but im sorry. my old boyfriend had me upset. love nags and demands. i love you. baby i love you. love me back talk to me. you haven't loved me enough today love me more. why arent you talking. stop being a bore. rub my back stroke my hand rub my feet. i need these things and you are here and i love you.

love sometimes explodes. then love is deadpan. love opens avenues and closes them, too. it floats down low and sometimes become stale but it never cheats. never. it stays loyal through shit and rainbows alike. love is work. love sacrifices. love dedicates.

love is a merging of two souls.

love

is never a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment